fbpx

Donate to empower teenagers

 

Your donation will help us to provide intensive leadership, entrepreneurship and digital literacy programs to teenagers who will never have had such an opportunity in FCT, Lagos, Oyo and Ogun State, Nigeria. Funds would be spent towards implementing the SAFE Programs. 

90% of your donation goes directly to programs and the remaining 10% contributes to our administrative expenses. When you donate today, your money goes toward exactly what you intended – empowering youth to lead change. 

We will provide detailed reports as the programs progresses. Thank you for deciding to donate. Your generosity is appreciated! 

 

Funds Donated This Year

$15,000
$0 raised 0%

Donating Options

Donate using a credit/debit card

Donate through Paypal

Donate to our ongoing fundraiser:

Donate offline:

Kindly make an electronic transfer to following Zenith Bank Nigeria Accounts. 

Account name: Sozo Empowerment and Mentorship Initiative.

  • Naira account number: 1016372514
  • GBP account number:  5060274365
  • USD account number: 5071093016

Do you have questions? Call or visit us.

+2349152289929

3, Adebajo Street, Kongi, Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

hello@sozonetworks.com

Newsletter

Get latest news & update

© 2021 – Sozo Networks. All rights reserved.

Carefully crafted by Impact Toolbox Ventures